- Made from American white oak or Ash wood.
- Different stains available for different woods.
- Inside of drawers made from Pine wood (to lower the cost). Different material can be used upon request.
- White backing board used for underneath/bottom of drawers.
- Drawers on ball bearing runners and open with a finger pull cut out (as in picture).
- Choice of drawer opening (finger pull or knob). Knob catalogue will be sent upon ordering.
- Image 1-6 displayed is American white oak wood with a cornsilk stain on.
- Image 7-12 displayed is ash wood with an ash grey varnish on.
- Please note that the look of wood grains, colour and knots cannot be guaranteed as it is a natural product.
*If selected NO for staining inside of drawers, drawers will be left in raw pine.
* If selected YES (clear varnish only), the inside of drawers will be varnished with a clear varnish only.
To customize according to your specifications – please email us with your request.
Lead time specified upon checkout.