- Frame made out of supawood, sprayed colour of your choosing.
- Sprayed frame has a matt finish and not glossy.
- Front of drawers made from pine wood if stain option is selected. If a solid colour (such as white or grey’s) is selected, front of drawers will also be made from supawood (MDF).
- Inside of drawers made from brown supawood.
- White backing board used for underneath/bottom of drawers.
- Drawers on ball bearing runners.
- Unit displayed in the 1st picture has a Mid-winter grey frame and silver balau stained drawers. Push to open runners on drawers – please enquire with us directly for this option. Our push to open option is more expensive as we use Blum runners for this purpose only.
- Unit displayed in the 2nd-4th picture has a solid white frame, light white stain on drawers & knobs.
- Unit displayed in the 5th-7th picture has a Mid-winter grey frame and silver balau stained drawers. Push to open runners on drawers.
- Unit displayed in the 8th picture has a solid white frame and medium oak stained stained drawers & legs .
- Unit displayed in the 9th picture is sprayed solid white, with knobs on drawers.
- Choice of drawer opening (cut out handle, knob etc.)
*If selected NO for spraying of inside of drawers, drawers will be left in brown MDF (supawood).
Not sure which stain to choose? Order our samples here and match them at home!
To customize according to your specifications – please email us with your request.
Lead time specified upon checkout.