Large chest of drawers serves well as a compactum.
View our matching scandi cot here
2 Sizes available:
Inside height of drawer: approx. 160mm
- Frame made out of supawood, sprayed colour of your choosing.
- Sprayed frame has a matt finish and not glossy.
- Front of drawers made from pine wood if stain option is selected. If a solid colour (such as white or grey’s) is selected, front of drawers will also be made from supawood (MDF).
- Inside of drawers made from brown supawood.
- White backing board used for underneath/bottom of drawers.
- Drawers on ball bearing runners.
- Unit displayed in the the 1st picture has a Mid-winter grey frame and silver balau stained drawers.
- Unit displayed in the 3rd & 4th picture has a light white stain on.
- Unit displayed in the 5th-8th picture has a Mid-winter grey frame and silver balau stained drawers.
- Unit displayed in the 8th-11th picture has a solid white frame and medium oak stained stained drawers & legs .
- Unit displayed in the 12th-14th picture has a solid white frame and silver balau stained drawers.
- Unit displayed in the 15th picture has a solid white frame and clear varnish on drawers and legs.
- Unit displayed in the 16th picture is sprayed solid white.
- Choice of drawer opening (cut out handle, knob etc.)
- Photos used are representative of the design only. Variation is bound to occur due to the nature of material and configuration of digital screens. Every effort has been made to display product colours as accurately as possible. Please take note that actual colours will differ depending on the device used to access our website.
*If selected NO for spraying of inside of drawers, drawers will be left in brown MDF (supawood).
Not sure which stain to choose? Order our samples here and match them at home!
To customize according to your specifications – please email us with your request.
Lead time specified upon checkout.
DISCLAIMER: All products are handmade, one piece at a time using natural materials. Any irregularities in our product should not be considered as flaws but confirm this process. No two pieces will ever be exactly the same due to the hand made nature of our products. The look of wood grains, colour and knots cannot be guaranteed as it is a natural product. Returns will not be accepted for the above-mentioned reasons.