- Made completely out of Iroko wood which is best suitable for outdoor use. The wood is tough, dense, and very durable.
- We make use of Hertex Pool Party range of fabric for the upholstery as this range is suitable for outdoor use. View the full range here.
- Please visit a Hertex store to see the fabric colours in person before ordering. They offer free small samples of the fabric to match at home.
- High density foam used for the mattress.
- Slats used for base.
- Iroko wood is only finished with a polyurethane sealer (not stained at all) as this is best to ensure a long lifespan. Regular maintenance is required depending on exposure to natural elements. Please refer to our care instructions on how to care for your Iroko wood furniture.
- Fabric displayed in the pictures is Balcony in Asphalt.
To customize according to your specifications – please email us with your request.
Lead time specified upon checkout.
Single mattress size – 910(w)x1880(l)mm
Seat height 450mm including mattress.
Total height is 650mm from ground to back rest frame.
For a full guide on caring for your Fynbossie furniture, please head over to this section: https://madebyfynbossie.com/refund-care-instructions/
To ensure as long a life for your furniture as possible, we recommend you follow our care instructions. As a rule, you should always have your product professionally cleaned and should never use chemical cleaning agents. There are specialist cleaners who clean furniture covers.
Coarse clothing fabric may in some cases leave marks. Always have your upholstered products professionally cleaned – it extends the product’s lifetime. Please note that all furniture can become damaged or affected by direct sunlight. It causes even the most colourfast material to fade.
Regularly stroke the material with your hands, to smooth out any folds. Depending on the products build and model, folds in the cover will be a natural consequence of product use.
If you use the furniture for its intended purpose and for private use and follow our care instructions, you can look forward to a long life for your new furniture.
Yes, we now deliver nationwide!
Since we are situated in Cape Town, we handle delivery in Cape Town and surrounding areas ourselves.
For all other areas in South Africa, we can also arrange delivery for you and this will be with a third party courier company who we know take good care of furniture specifically. Our preference is Eezi Move but we might substitute shouldn’t they be able to assist at the time.
For all areas outside of Cape Town & surrounds, the delivery option won’t be available upon checkout as we need to obtain a quote from the courier company first. Please email us with your potential order and delivery details, and we will quote you on couriering it to your doorstep.
Should you wish to arrange your own courier, you are also more than welcome to do that. Please let us know with which courier company you are going and we will advise a collection date once available (closer to the end of the lead time).
*courier companies might not deliver to all areas within a province.
If you do not wish to make use of our delivery service, you can select the ‘collection‘ option upon checkout and collect from our workshop in Kraaifontein, Cape Town.
Head over to our Fynguide to ensure that you have ample space for your furniture to fit through entrances and doorways and ultimately, fit in its designated space.