**Mattress and all extras not included. Only headboard and base included.
- Choose from Hertex’s Magical velvet range OR Hertex’s textured plain linen Domus range .
- Fabric can only be selected from EITHER the Magical OR Domus. 2 fabrics cannot be chosen.
- Please visit a Hertex store to see the fabric colours in person before ordering. They offer free small samples of the fabric to match at home.
- Hidden legs
- Headboard is 150mm on each side wider than standard mattress width – it gives a larger feel of the bed.
- Base and headboard comes separate – no need to screw in anything, only clip the headboard into the base.
- Headboard is approximately 10cm thick.
- Piping on edges of headboard to round it off neatly.
- Bed displayed in pictures is Delight in Vapour colour fabric from the Viva Life 2 range. Please enquire with us for a quote on this range.
To customize according to your specifications – please email us with your request.
Single | 3/4 | Double | Queen | King
Standard or extra length bases.
Headboard is 150mm on each side wider than standard mattress width.
Height of headboard is 1400mm from ground to top of headboard.
Base height is approximately 400mm from ground to top of base border.
Headboard clips into base. Comes as 2 separate pieces – headboard and base.
King size base comes as one piece and not as two. Please contact us if you need to have the base split in two.
For a full guide on caring for your Fynbossie furniture, please head over to this section: https://madebyfynbossie.com/refund-care-instructions/
To ensure as long a life for your furniture as possible, we recommend you follow our care instructions. As a rule, you should always have your product professionally cleaned and should never use chemical cleaning agents. There are specialist cleaners who clean furniture covers.
Coarse clothing fabric may in some cases leave marks. Always have your product professionally cleaned – it extends the product’s lifetime. Please note that all furniture can become damaged or affected by direct sunlight. It causes even the most colourfast material to fade.
Regularly stroke the material with your hands, to smooth out any folds. Depending on the products build and model, folds in the cover will be a natural consequence of product use.
If you use the furniture for its intended purpose and for private use and follow our care instructions, you can look forward to a long life for your new furniture.
Yes, we now deliver nationwide!
Since we are situated in Cape Town, we handle delivery in Cape Town and surrounding areas ourselves.
For all other areas in South Africa, we can also arrange delivery for you and this will be with a third party courier company who we know take good care of furniture specifically. Our preference is Eezi Move but we might substitute shouldn’t they be able to assist at the time.
For all areas outside of Cape Town & surrounds, the delivery option won’t be available upon checkout as we need to obtain a quote from the courier company first. Please email us with your potential order and delivery details, and we will quote you on couriering it to your doorstep.
Should you wish to arrange your own courier, you are also more than welcome to do that. Please let us know with which courier company you are going and we will advise a collection date once available (closer to the end of the lead time).
*courier companies might not deliver to all areas within a province.
If you do not wish to make use of our delivery service, you can select the ‘collection‘ option upon checkout and collect from our workshop in Kraaifontein, Cape Town.
Head over to our Fynguide to ensure that you have ample space for your furniture to fit through entrances and doorways and ultimately, fit in its designated space.