Small: 1300(l)x500(w)x800(h)mm (2 drawers)
Medium: 1500(l)x500(w)x800(h)mm (3 drawers)
Large: 1700(l)x500(w)x800(h)mm (3 drawers)
*inside depth of drawer approximately 90mm
- Made from either solid Ash wood or American white oak wood.
- Different stains available.
- Inside of drawers made from pine wood (to lower the cost). Different material can be used upon request.
- White backing board used for underneath/bottom of drawers.
- Drawers on ball bearing runners.
- Choices of drawer opening (cut out handle, knob etc.) below.
- Picture displayed is ash wood with a raw amber stain on, which is unfortunately not available anymore.
- Drawers displayed in pictures open from bottom.
- Please note that the look of wood grains, colour and knots cannot be guaranteed as it is a natural product.
- Photos used are representative of the design only. Variation is bound to occur due to the nature of material and configuration of digital screens. Every effort has been made to display product colours as accurately as possible. Please take note that actual colours will differ depending on the device used to access our website.
*If selected NO for staining inside of drawers, drawers will be left in raw pine.
* If selected YES (clear varnish only), the inside of drawers will be varnished with a clear varnish only.
To customize according to your specifications – please email us with your request.
Lead time specified upon checkout.
DISCLAIMER: All products are handmade, one piece at a time using natural materials. Any irregularities in our product should not be considered as flaws but confirm this process. No two pieces will ever be exactly the same due to the hand made nature of our products. The look of wood grains, colour and knots cannot be guaranteed as it is a natural product. Returns will not be accepted for the above-mentioned reasons.
For a full guide on caring for your Fynbossie furniture, please head over to this section: https://madebyfynbossie.com/care-instructions/
To ensure as long a life for your furniture as possible, we recommend you follow our care instructions.
Coarse clothing fabric may in some cases leave marks. Please note that all furniture can become damaged or affected by direct sunlight.
If you use the furniture for its intended purpose and for private use and follow our care instructions, you can look forward to a long life for your new furniture.
Yes, we now deliver nationwide!
Since we are situated in Cape Town, we handle delivery in Cape Town and surrounding areas ourselves.
For all other areas in South Africa, we can also arrange delivery for you and this will be with a third party courier company who we know take good care of furniture specifically. Our preference is Eezi Move but we might substitute shouldn’t they be able to assist at the time.
For all areas outside of Cape Town & surrounds, the delivery option won’t be available upon checkout as we need to obtain a quote from the courier company first. Please email us with your potential order and delivery details, and we will quote you on couriering it to your doorstep.
Should you wish to arrange your own courier, you are also more than welcome to do that. Please let us know with which courier company you are going and we will advise a collection date once available (closer to the end of the lead time).
*courier companies might not deliver to all areas within a province.
If you do not wish to make use of our delivery service, you can select the ‘collection‘ option upon checkout and collect from our workshop in Kraaifontein, Cape Town.
Head over to our Fynguide to ensure that you have ample space for your furniture to fit through entrances and doorways and ultimately, fit in its designated space.