- Made from solid American white oak or Ash wood.
- Read more about the difference in woods here.
- Comsel B grade oak used. Prime grade can be used, please enquire with us for a quote on this.
- Inside of drawers made from SA Pine wood to lower the cost. White oak or Ash wood can be used at an additional cost. Please enquire with us for a quote on this.
- White backing board used for underneath of drawers.
- Choose your own knob or cut out handle. Knob catalogue will be sent upon ordering your unit.
- Unit displayed in picture 1-7 is American white oak with a natural finish.
- Unit displayed in picture 8 is American white oak with a Cornsilk stain on.
- Drawers displayed in pictures have Blanco finger pull cut outs.
- Drawers on ball bearing runners.
- Leadwood bed featured in the back.
*If selected NO for staining inside of drawers, drawers will be left in raw pine.
* If selected YES (clear varnish only), the inside of drawers will be varnished with a clear varnish only.
To customize according to your specifications – please email us with your request.