- Should a stain colour be chosen (as in image), SA Pine wood will be used.
- Should a solid colour such as white, chapel spire, mid winter or monarch pass be chosen, supawood (MDF) will be used as it is better for spraying.
- 25x25mm steel square legs. Option of black or white legs (not powder coated).
- 1 shelf inside, in middle.
- Option of adding a hole at back for cables.
- Soft closing hinges on doors (no slamming of doors).
- Inside of cabinet stained/sprayed same colour as frame finish.
- Choice of white or brown backing board for inside. Backing board colour inside when cupboard is open (not outside/back colour).
- Cane cannot be stained or sprayed – it stays the natural colour as in pictures.
- Product in pictures 1-10 has a medium oak stain on.
- Product in pictures 11-13 has a silver balau stain on.
Not sure which stain to choose? Order our samples here and match them at home!
To customize according to your specifications – please email us with your request.
Lead time specified upon checkout.